Kendall is a 500-hr Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher (500 E-YRT) with over 1,700 hours of teaching experience. She deeply believes that yoga is for EVERYONE. Regardless of your experience level, Kendall will guide you though a safe and mindful practice that will, over time, deepen your mind-body connection, improve your body awareness and help cultivate a sense of inner peace and kindness.
In her personal life, yoga has helped her learn to move through life with more ease. After challenges with anxiety, depression and a very busy mind she has found relief in the form of yoga, intuitive eating and a balanced lifestyle. She loves to share what has worked for her in hopes of guiding others towards healing as well.
Kendall is available for private/group lessons and special events. Please use THIS FORM to contact her if you’re interested in working with her.
Kendall has also partnered with The Iverson Foundation for Active Awareness (IFAA) to bring yoga to fire stations around San Diego County. She is currently teaching at a handful of stations as well as at the CAL FIRE Fire Academy in Riverside, CA. If you’re interested in supporting this program please consider donating to IFAA.
Kendall is committed to a life of learning, growth and doing her own inner work. She attends trainings, reads book and studies to keep her knowledge up to date for the benefit of herself and her students.
- 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training with Core Power Yoga (2016)
- Yin Yoga Certification with Pilgrimage of the Heart Yoga (2017)
- Trauma Informed Yoga Teaching Workshop with Alyssa Runyan (2017)
- Meditation Training with Nischala Joy Devi (2019)
- Trauma Conscious Yoga Teaching Workshop with Connected Warriors (2019)
- 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training with The Soul of Yoga (2020)
- Yoga Therapist Training with The Soul of Yoga (In Progress)
300-Hour Certification Included:
- 50 Hour Yin Yoga Training with Joe Barnett (2020)
- 50 Hour Foundations of Ayurveda Training with Mas Vidal (2020)
- 8 Hour Yoga for Stress & Pain with Stephani Sutherland (2020)
- 8 Hour Pre-Natal Yoga Training with Flossie Park (2020)
- Introduction to Yoga For Seniors With Sherry Zak Morris (2020)
- 50 Hour Yoga of Recovery with Durga Leela (2020)
- Yoga for Grief with Antonio Sausys
- And more…
- The Body Keeps the Score by Bessel Van Der Kolk, M.D.
- Yoga for Grief Relief by Antonio Sausys
- The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
- Overcoming Trauma Through Yoga by David Emerson & Elizabeth Hopper, PhD
- Presence by Amy Cuddy