Kendall is a 500-hr Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher (500 E-YRT) with over 2,000 hours of teaching experience. She deeply believes that yoga is for EVERYONE. Regardless of your experience level, Kendall will make sure you feel comfortable and will teach to your personal needs in her private lessons.
Kendal specializes in virtual private therapeutic yoga sessions & yoga for firefighters.
She is currently in training to become a Yoga Therapist. Yoga Therapy is an individualized approach to yoga where the teacher works one-on-on with each client to teach practices specific to that person’s unique needs. Yoga therapy is a terrific adjunct treatment that can be used in collaboration with modern western medical techniques to help ease symptoms of disease, reduce stress/anxiety and improve overall health and wellbeing.
Kendall is the Yoga Program Director for The Iverson Foundation for Active Awareness (IFAA). Thanks to IFAA, first responders can redeem 12 private sessions and any significant other or family member of a first responder can redeem 6 free private sessions. It’s easy & completely free to sign up CLICK HERE and select “virtual practice” to schedule your first session through the IFAA program.
She is also available for corporate yoga, bachelorette party yoga, retreats & special events. Please use THIS FORM to contact her with your request!
Kendall is committed to a life of learning, growth and doing her own inner work. She attends trainings, reads and studies to keep her knowledge up to date for the benefit of herself and her students.
- 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training with Core Power Yoga (2016)
- Yin Yoga Certification with Pilgrimage of the Heart Yoga (2017)
- Trauma Informed Yoga Teaching Workshop with Alyssa Runyan (2017)
- Meditation Training with Nischala Joy Devi (2019)
- Trauma Conscious Yoga Teaching Workshop with Connected Warriors (2019)
- 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training with The Soul of Yoga (2020)
- 800+ Hour Yoga Therapy Program with The Soul of Yoga (In Progress)
300-Hour Certification Included:
- 50 Hour Yin Yoga Training with Joe Barnett (2020)
- 50 Hour Foundations of Ayurveda Training with Mas Vidal (2020)
- Yoga for Stress & Pain with Stephani Sutherland (2020)
- Pre-Natal Yoga Training with Flossie Park (2020)
- Yoga For Seniors With Sherry Zak Morris (2020)
- 50 Hour Yoga of Recovery with Durga Leela (2020)
- Yoga for Grief with Antonio Sausys
Yoga Therapy Training Included:
- Anatomy of the Subtle Body with Nischala Joy Devi (2022)
- Holistic Anatomy & Physiology
- Pranayama Training with Richard Miller (2021)
- The Body Keeps the Score by Bessel Van Der Kolk, M.D.
- Yoga for Grief Relief by Antonio Sausys
- The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
- Overcoming Trauma Through Yoga by David Emerson & Elizabeth Hopper, PhD
- Presence by Amy Cuddy
- Untamed by Glennon Doyle